Care & Warranty
Your jewelry is the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off!
To enjoy it's beauty for a long time, pay special attention and handle your piece with care following our tips below:
- Keep jewelry away from sharp objects, harsh chemicals (perfumes, hairspray, chlorine), sunlight and extreme temperature. These can tarnish plated items.
- Put jewelry on after using cosmetics, hairspray and perfumes. This helps avoid contact with substances and chemicals which can cause damage.
- Remove all jewelry before taking a shower or doing household tasks such as cleaning. The abrasive particles in chemicals can cause a dullness in appearance.
- It is recommended to carefully wipe jewelry with a soft jewelry cleaning cloth after each wear to remove oils and other chemicals.
- Store jewelry in a dry place and in separate pouches or zip lock bags. This helps avoid contact with other jewelry and objects which can scratch and chip the piece. It is recommended that jewelry is kept flat to avoid tangling, kinks and stretching of necklaces.
- We do not recommend the use of any jewelry polishing cloths which have been treated with cleaners or polishing agents.
- Our gold plated jewelry have a warranty of 12 months and our corded products 6 months with proof of purchase. Please note that in order for the warranty to be valid you will have to return your faulty item to us in order to receive a replacement.
- Important note - Our warranty does not entitle you to receive a replacement or refund for lost or stolen items.