Hollamama is an accessories brand for women, mothers and children. Hollamama is about bringing together love, style, functionality and spiritual meaning.
The Hamsa hand is a symbol of protection in all faiths, it brings it’s owner happiness, luck, health and good fortune. The Hamsa hand has been incorporated into the designs in a unique way to create a protective amulet.
We are Lihi Shabtai and Pauline Salman, sisters-in-law, moms and style lovers! We are so excited to be launching this brand and to share these unique designs with you. Please browse our collections to find your personal luck charm - we hope it will shower you with positive energy and protection. Feel free to get in touch with us with any questions, comments or product ideas: Contact Us. We would love to hear from you!
A little bit about Pauline Salman
- Pauline was born in Paris, France and raised in Herzliya, Israel
- Pauline is a mother to 3 girls Ella, Lior and Zohar
- Pauline has a BA in Communications from Academic College of Netanya, Israel
- Pauline is fluent in French, Hebrew and English
A little bit about Lihi Shabtai:
- Lihi was born in Jerusalem, Israel and raised in Toronto, Canada
- Lihi has a son Dylan and a daughter Danielle
- Lihi has a B.Des. in Interior Design and Architecture from the College of Management in Rishon Leziyyon, Israel
- Lihi founded Babycakes.co.il in 2006, Israel's leading baby gift brand
Creating beautiful, feminine jewelry and modern accessories is our passion!
our products are proudly